SaveOurSGA Campaign

SOSGA Campaign Lets get Stargate Atlantis back on the Air! Save Our SGA!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Call to MGM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ed263

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Call to MGM   Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:55 pm

Hi,

Has anyone called to MGM? I called today and got transfered a couple of times. The receptionists didn't really know where to send my call, finally was transfered to an answering machine. I left my messge there. I think it was an epic fail on my part!!

How could I have done this better? Any suggestions would really be helpful to me.....I'm a nervous wreck when calling someone on the phone!

Anyone else call MGM...what did you say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pictwolf

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Call to MGM   Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:30 am

ed263 wrote:
Hi,

Has anyone called to MGM? I called today and got transfered a couple of times. The receptionists didn't really know where to send my call, finally was transfered to an answering machine. I left my messge there. I think it was an epic fail on my part!!

How could I have done this better? Any suggestions would really be helpful to me.....I'm a nervous wreck when calling someone on the phone!

Anyone else call MGM...what did you say.

Hi ed263,
Don't be put off and next time you feel nervous talking to someone, just imagine them naked, it works with public speaking cheers .

When you call ask for Charles Cohen his direct number is 310-449-3102, you aren't very likely to be put through to him but you can ask for his secretary, or personal assistant. It doesn't really matter, ask to speak to the person in charge of the 'Stargate Franchise' if you like. Be polite, know what you want to say, which I assume is that you are very disappointed in the way SGA has been cancelled, that neither SGU nor a 90 minute movie is any sort of substitute and that you want to see SGA renewed. Stay on on message and don't be intimidated. What can they do, cancel your favourite show? Razz

Pictwolf, Squirrel of Oz

The Wonderful Land of Oz...where even the Squirrels are marsupials!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Call to MGM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SaveOurSGA Campaign :: SaveOurSGA Brainstorm :: SaveOurSGA Brainstorms-
Jump to: