SaveOurSGA Campaign

SOSGA Campaign Lets get Stargate Atlantis back on the Air! Save Our SGA!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Email to sponsors

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ed263

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Email to sponsors   Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:59 pm

Hi,

I have been jotting down the commericals that are played during the show and then sending them emails thanking them for supporting Stargate Atlantis and then informing them that the show was cancelled.

I have been sending emails particularly to those products aim toward the family, examples: Yoplait and Cheerios and informing them that SGA, a great family show, was cancelled and replaced by another show targeting young male audience and they could lose a large population of potential customers. And asking for their help in renewing SGA.

Anyway, just an idea!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeLaFe

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Email to sponsors   Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:43 am

I just posted a similar idea, but I recommend being more direct. Letting them know that we are their customers and asking them to intervene on our behalf. If SciFi still cancels, then ask them to stop supporting SciFi and stop advertising or we will stop being their customers.

A hundred letters sent to the advertising/marketing person saying pretty much the same thing might get them to notice and at least make a telephone call saying: "Take care of this, it is not worth the grief and potential loss of customers and it is easier to not deal with you."

Alfred
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imperialcoins.com
SGAfan4life

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Email to sponsors   Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:08 am

Hi! Just posted on delafe's board. Hoping to get the idea posted on sci-fi. I think there is something to this. ALthough after reading MGM's response, I'm wondering if we need to get other networks interested. CW picked up reairing Jericho -- with what sounds like -- if they get good numbers, making more episodes. Maybe the CW would take on Atlantis. Heaven knows they could use the ratings!

completely off the subject --
Also wanted to let you know that someone else had trouble getting onto sci-fi boards. A new person that has already pledged 60 postcards, and is going to encourage others to mail in too.

I spent the whole evening looking at web hosting site. There is so much out there! Have you ever used a hosting site before?

also, do you know if this site's creators have given up on trying to save SGA? I haven't read much here, but this is the site I asked about helping me out. Someone told me they thought they had given up. Is that your impression? If so , I know some folks have banner ads to link to here. Not good if the new folks are linking to here first.

Well, got more work to do -- and it's already midnight! thanks for letting me know what you think Smile SGAfan4life
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Email to sponsors   

Back to top Go down

Email to sponsors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SaveOurSGA Campaign :: SaveOurSGA Brainstorm :: SaveOurSGA Brainstorms-
Jump to: