SaveOurSGA Campaign

SOSGA Campaign Lets get Stargate Atlantis back on the Air! Save Our SGA!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

rallying outside MGM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ancient78

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: rallying outside MGM   Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:48 pm

IS THIS STILL GOING TO HAPPEN, NOW THAT SAVELOSTCITY HAVE GONE THEIR SEPERATE WAYS. FROM SOSGA.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FightforAtlantis

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: rallying outside MGM   Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:17 am

This is what I'm worried about. And I'm looking at Sosga to blame. This never would of happened if you were little more patient, and didn't just pull the plug with STLC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fightforatlantis.wordpress.com/the-fight-for-atlantis/
Nessa

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: rallying outside MGM   Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:34 pm

We still wanna save Atlantis,right?SO WE HAVE TO DO IT!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexandria

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: rallying outside MGM   Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:57 am

Is anyone even in contact with the person who was organizing it now that STLC is closed down? If not, then chances are, this isnt going to happen anymore...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ancient78

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: MGM SOMETHING BIG TO SEND   Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:51 am

has anybody contact SOSGA about the rally. i have but i have not receive a reply yet.

is there anything we can send to mgm ,beside Lemons,letters. im trying to think of something im a bit stuck.

what about small posters like A4 paper like banners. SMALL PICTURE AND A FEW WORDS,INSTEAD OF SENDING LETTERS.

im thinking, we all should put some money and send something big to them.

WE NEED HELP FROM THE MEDIA.

has anybody writen to NBC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pictwolf

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: rallying outside MGM   Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:28 am

G'Day folks,
I posted about these matters on the end of the "Sosga and Save-theLostCity need to be united!" thread yesterday. Below is a copy of the text of my post, it explains the current position of the entire campaign at the present.

SoSGA has explained it's postion on the seperation of the two sites HERE. There was neither jealousy nor politics involved, and certainly no acrimony.

As for the current position of the campaign, it continues in the face of great difficulties. The L.A. rally may not occur because of a seeming lack of interest among those who could actually attend, that is fans local to L.A. There are also legal hurdles to be overcome in the form of permits allowing the demonstration to occur at all. These permits are expensive and the cost varies with the number of people expected to attend, and since we can get no clear idea of how many, if any, might come, the whole thing is up in the air.

Following the September 21st deadline the Vlogs and photos recieved are now being edited into a campaign add. This will be distributed as widely as possible, online, to the media, at conventions and to TPTB.

We hope that letters are continuing to be written and lemons sent but there is no way of telling what is actually happening, that is how many are being sent. James will make a large shipment of lemons when he sorts out his difficulties with PayPal.

There is activity on the Nielsen site, which helps. Emailing the relevant parties is useless because they are being blocked, and the online petition won't get any more attention from TPTB than emails do.

Except for the contributions of a stalwart few, the overall activity on all the 'Save Atlantis' sites and threads on various forums has been steadily decreasing over the last few weeks .

So while the campaign is far from over, it appears that many fans who were initially enthusiastic have lost heart or lost interest, making it much harder on all of those who choose to remain active in the fight.

And that is how things stand at the moment.

Pictwolf, Squirrel of Oz

The Wonderful Land of Oz...where even the Squirrels are marsupials!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nessa

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: rallying outside MGM   Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:43 pm

I've already sent a message to Dezrai(one of the persons who were organnizing the rally!)I'm still waiting for her reply!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rallying outside MGM   

Back to top Go down

rallying outside MGM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SaveOurSGA Campaign :: SaveOurSGA Brainstorm :: SaveOurSGA Brainstorms-
Jump to: